Vampire-Corvinus Strain Evolved Physiology: As a Vampire, Lena possesses all the strengths and weaknesses of her species. As a member of the Nordic Coven, Lena appears to have a strong connection with the so-called 'Sacred World', which seems to grant her some more unusual abilities that are exclusively found within that Coven.
Var Dohr's enhanced Vampire Physiology: Lena, as a member of the legendary Nordic Coven for a very long time and has passed through their Sacred Ritual more than once, which enhanced her physical Vampiric abilities to new levels, as well giving her a new set of awareness of the spiritual plane known as 'Sacred World', and the world around her.
- Superhuman Strength: Lena is one of the oldest Vampires warriors of the Nordic Coven, thus, she is capable of engaging multiple superhuman foes at once and even hold back a transformed Lycan with only one arm. After presumably, being turned a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid, her strength is further enhanced. Currently, she is one of the strongest Vampires alongside Selene and David, and her strength is likely greater than that of the first Elders.
- Superhuman Endurance/Healing: Lena also has the Vampire's natural resistance to endure damage and heal injuries faster than humanly possible.
- Superhuman Speed: For having passed through the Sacred Ritual many times, Lena is capable of reaching a new, almost supernatural, level of speed, she displays the ability of moving swiftly from one place to another faster than the eye can see, akin to teleportation, leaving only an whitish spectral trail on her path, making her movements even more difficult to keep track of.
- Soul Reading/Perception: Lena can also "see" the memories, characteristics, personality, and feelings of others. She was able to describe important events of Selene's life that only she could have known.
- Foresight: Lena, seemingly, also has the ability to see the future and important events that might take place. She prophesied that Eve's existence will bring even more battles and deaths; and used this same ability to guide Selene, stating that the only way to keep her daughter safe is by finding her inner peace and fulfilling her destiny as a Vampire Elder.
- UV Immunity: Lena is, apparently, immune to ultraviolet light, as it was shown at the final battle for the Eastern Coven, when she arrives during daytime and fights under the sunlight. it is possible that her immunity is the result of her undergoing the Sacred Ritual so many times.
- Immortality: Being a Vampire-Corvinus Strain Evolved, Lena is immune to aging and disease and her life will last for thousands of years.