FANDOM


  • I'm a bit confused on how a vampire in the Undrworld universe is born, like Sonja, instead of turned, like Selene.

      Loading editor
    • The same way a human baby is born.

        Loading editor
    • Each vampire story has its own RULES. In this case Vampires are like humans with super human ability. They can have children and they can die. Remember, Selene in the first movie almost died in the car accident fleeing from Lucian, she was saved by Michael. When she took Michael to the Mansion, she told ERIKA that she was saved by him. She almost drowned I think. So she could have died by drowning. Remember that Micheal tried to revive her, by hitting her chest, she, Selene spit out water in the accident. She LOST HER BREATH, something that a human would do. She was right when she said she almost died. 

      So in this story, the vampires are more like humans but the blood is tainted making them a different speciess because that is what the vampires want. Making them more superior than a human and werewolf, (strenght wise). Meaning the VAMPIRE chose to be a diffrent species.

      ABOUT CHILDREN: They are changed forever but they can have children. The only good thing is that they can heal fast, they are strong, and have super speed. Women and male vampires can have children because vampires in this movie/story are more like, AGAIN, tainted humans who were changed forever who got extra abilities. Also with Werewolves, they can have children as well the difference is the abilities they have. 

      Selene is diffrent because she has the BLOOD of Alexander Corvinus. She now has the power to do many things she is stronger than most vampires also she has the ability to walk in daylight . 

      Sonja is a tad different she is special because she is the daughter of an ELDER, elders are stronger because they are the oldest vampires. THE OLDER THEY ARE the stronger they get. They exchange blood by ruling every century. Sonja is strong because she has the blood of an ELDER, which makes her unique, don't know how strong she is compared to Selene.  But in the case of Selene, Alexander's blood was special, and Marcus his son's blood was special as well, the book nor the movie go into detail about that.

      I hope I explain myself correctly. 

        Loading editor
    • Let it be noted: According to Viktor in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, vampire mothers DIE in the birth process 

        Loading editor
    • That's not what Viktor said. He said Sonja's mother died in birth, not that all female Vampires die during labor.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I agree with Alessa, not all vams die in childbirth. =)

        Loading editor
    • Only a few people survive being infected by vampirism and lycanthropy. I'm under the impression that vampire mothers dying during child-birth is common, only a few survive.

        Loading editor
    • 98.250.168.69 wrote:
      Each vampire story has its own RULES. In this case Vampires are like humans with super human ability. They can have children and they can die. Remember, Selene in the first movie almost died in the car accident fleeing from Lucian, she was saved by Michael. When she took Michael to the Mansion, she told ERIKA that she was saved by him. She almost drowned I think. So she could have died by drowning. Remember that Micheal tried to revive her, by hitting her chest, she, Selene spit out water in the accident. She LOST HER BREATH, something that a human would do. She was right when she said she almost died. 

      So in this story, the vampires are more like humans but the blood is tainted making them a different speciess because that is what the vampires want. Making them more superior than a human and werewolf, (strenght wise). Meaning the VAMPIRE chose to be a diffrent species.

      ABOUT CHILDREN: They are changed forever but they can have children. The only good thing is that they can heal fast, they are strong, and have super speed. Women and male vampires can have children because vampires in this movie/story are more like, AGAIN, tainted humans who were changed forever who got extra abilities. Also with Werewolves, they can have children as well the difference is the abilities they have. 

      Selene is diffrent because she has the BLOOD of Alexander Corvinus. She now has the power to do many things she is stronger than most vampires also she has the ability to walk in daylight . 

      Sonja is a tad different she is special because she is the daughter of an ELDER, elders are stronger because they are the oldest vampires. THE OLDER THEY ARE the stronger they get. They exchange blood by ruling every century. Sonja is strong because she has the blood of an ELDER, which makes her unique, don't know how strong she is compared to Selene.  But in the case of Selene, Alexander's blood was special, and Marcus his son's blood was special as well, the book nor the movie go into detail about that.

      I hope I explain myself correctly. 


      about bolded statement:

      I have movies at home and no way there is evidence that normal vampire is stronger than normal lycan its other way around lycan has the same strenght as vampire in his human form, but hes quite stronger in lupine form.

        Loading editor
    • So you say they are born vampires, but they're supposed to be immortal? In other words not again, so how are they not a fetus forever? lol

        Loading editor
    • 88.85.52.121 wrote:
      So you say they are born vampires, but they're supposed to be immortal? In other words not again, so how are they not a fetus forever? lol

      I meant to write "in other words, not aging" my apologies.

        Loading editor
    • they age normally until they become adults then they stop aging

        Loading editor
    • they are not tainted. Alexander corvinus contracted a plague his DNA was different because he had what is now called the corvninus strain that mutated and adapted to the virus protecting him. the corvinus strain mixed with the plague and created a virus that made him immortal. he stopped aging from that moment on. he had 3 sons marcus and william were twins and each were born Immortal(immortal means you do not die from old age but doesn't mean you do not age) they were bitten by animals William by a bat and marcus by a wolf the bat and wolf DNA mixed in each individual child and the Corvinus strain mutated further in marcus and william allowing both to take on the animal forms that bit them 


      also werewolves are generally stronger than your average vampire but elders seem to be different as victor easily killed Raze who as a human had the physical strength to fight a mindless werewolf meaning he was already super strong as a human. 

        Loading editor
    • What I don't get is the aging process.. We saw Sonja as a little vampire girl.. what happens, if you get bitten, you simply stay that age, and if you are born, you age to a certain point? 

        Loading editor
    • 221.121.150.217 wrote:
      What I don't get is the aging process.. We saw Sonja as a little vampire girl.. what happens, if you get bitten, you simply stay that age, and if you are born, you age to a certain point? 

      In the Underworld universe the vampires are not undead they are living beings, thus, their bodies are still able to develop, if one is born or is turned as a kid he/she will grow up to adulthood and remain at their prime appearence forever.

      The immortal virus (vampirism, lycantrhopy) simply stop their bodies from deteriorating, wich happens when a person passess the adult phase to the elderly phase, so if one is turned after that, their appearence will remain that of a old person.

        Loading editor
    • TrinityOverlord wrote:
      221.121.150.217 wrote:
      What I don't get is the aging process.. We saw Sonja as a little vampire girl.. what happens, if you get bitten, you simply stay that age, and if you are born, you age to a certain point? 
      In the Underworld universe the vampires are not undead they are living beings, thus, their bodies are still able to develop, if one is born or is turned as a kid he/she will grow up to adulthood and remain at their prime appearence forever.

      The immortal virus (vampirism, lycantrhopy) simply stop their bodies from deteriorating, wich happens when a person passess the adult phase to the elderly phase, so if one is turned after that, their appearence will remain that of a old person.

      what you said, but to be more accurate. human's only age because the body is effected by entropy, which starts once they reach a specific age,but before entropy can take over the body has to reach a peak. vampires on the other hand in the underworld universe simply stop aging once they become vampires or if they are pure born they age until maturity, before maturity kicks in its not aging but growing 

        Loading editor
    • Actionmanrandell wrote:
      TrinityOverlord wrote:
      221.121.150.217 wrote:
      What I don't get is the aging process.. We saw Sonja as a little vampire girl.. what happens, if you get bitten, you simply stay that age, and if you are born, you age to a certain point? 
      In the Underworld universe the vampires are not undead they are living beings, thus, their bodies are still able to develop, if one is born or is turned as a kid he/she will grow up to adulthood and remain at their prime appearence forever.

      The immortal virus (vampirism, lycantrhopy) simply stop their bodies from deteriorating, wich happens when a person passess the adult phase to the elderly phase, so if one is turned after that, their appearence will remain that of a old person.

      what you said, but to be more accurate. human's only age because the body is effected by entropy, which starts once they reach a specific age,but before entropy can take over the body has to reach a peak. vampires on the other hand in the underworld universe simply stop aging once they become vampires or if they are pure born they age until maturity, before maturity kicks in its not aging but growing 

      Exactly what they were saying, except that age of infection plays part on if they age. Selene was 19 when she was turned... though a beauty, Kate wasn't lookin 19 in that role but passes for the fact that selene continued to progress in age until her physical peak which usually fall within the mid thirties for the average person. Viktor was old when he was turned, thusly stayed old.

        Loading editor
    • i'dont know how you can turn, its not logical if a vampire drinks your blood with his teeth and also turn someone with his teeth so i think you must of have blood or something in your system. or is that just a myth?? I read somewhere that a vampire can be born. but that doesn't make any sense, because if you where born as a vampire you grow up. but howfar I know a vampire can't grow up. right? I read to that you can become a vampire after your puberty. doesn't make any sense either. i hope that somedy i walk into one. 

      and whatabout vervain, is it true, vampire are 'allergic' to vervain? or is that just a muth. is ==f someone has answurd pls tell me. contact me or something, I have a extra email adress for people I don't know. so whe can talk if you have answurds. and i know my english is really bad because i'm dutch. :')

      beautyfemm@gmail.com  

        Loading editor
    • 2601:245:C603:F580:EC52:82F9:4DDA:2BDA wrote:
      Actionmanrandell wrote:
      TrinityOverlord wrote:
      221.121.150.217 wrote:
      What I don't get is the aging process.. We saw Sonja as a little vampire girl.. what happens, if you get bitten, you simply stay that age, and if you are born, you age to a certain point? 
      In the Underworld universe the vampires are not undead they are living beings, thus, their bodies are still able to develop, if one is born or is turned as a kid he/she will grow up to adulthood and remain at their prime appearence forever.

      The immortal virus (vampirism, lycantrhopy) simply stop their bodies from deteriorating, wich happens when a person passess the adult phase to the elderly phase, so if one is turned after that, their appearence will remain that of a old person.

      what you said, but to be more accurate. human's only age because the body is effected by entropy, which starts once they reach a specific age,but before entropy can take over the body has to reach a peak. vampires on the other hand in the underworld universe simply stop aging once they become vampires or if they are pure born they age until maturity, before maturity kicks in its not aging but growing 
      Exactly what they were saying, except that age of infection plays part on if they age. Selene was 19 when she was turned... though a beauty, Kate wasn't lookin 19 in that role but passes for the fact that selene continued to progress in age until her physical peak which usually fall within the mid thirties for the average person. Viktor was old when he was turned, thusly stayed old.

      wrong seline didn't continue to age after being turned. your statement doesn't even make sense. the vampire virus instantly stops the aging processess in vampires that are turned. no matter how old they are. say a vampire bite's a 13 year old kid, said kid will stop aging.  when a vampire is born a vampire they are slightly different. they age at a normal human rate until one day there bodies stop aging altogether 

        Loading editor
    • 98.250.168.69 wrote:
      Each vampire story has its own RULES. In this case Vampires are like humans with super human ability. They can have children and they can die. Remember, Selene in the first movie almost died in the car accident fleeing from Lucian, she was saved by Michael. When she took Michael to the Mansion, she told ERIKA that she was saved by him. She almost drowned I think. So she could have died by drowning. Remember that Micheal tried to revive her, by hitting her chest, she, Selene spit out water in the accident. She LOST HER BREATH, something that a human would do. She was right when she said she almost died. 

      So in this story, the vampires are more like humans but the blood is tainted making them a different speciess because that is what the vampires want. Making them more superior than a human and werewolf, (strenght wise). Meaning the VAMPIRE chose to be a diffrent species.

      ABOUT CHILDREN: They are changed forever but they can have children. The only good thing is that they can heal fast, they are strong, and have super speed. Women and male vampires can have children because vampires in this movie/story are more like, AGAIN, tainted humans who were changed forever who got extra abilities. Also with Werewolves, they can have children as well the difference is the abilities they have. 

      Selene is diffrent because she has the BLOOD of Alexander Corvinus. She now has the power to do many things she is stronger than most vampires also she has the ability to walk in daylight . 

      Sonja is a tad different she is special because she is the daughter of an ELDER, elders are stronger because they are the oldest vampires. THE OLDER THEY ARE the stronger they get. They exchange blood by ruling every century. Sonja is strong because she has the blood of an ELDER, which makes her unique, don't know how strong she is compared to Selene.  But in the case of Selene, Alexander's blood was special, and Marcus his son's blood was special as well, the book nor the movie go into detail about that.

      I hope I explain myself correctly. 

      vampire's can not drown, she said she almost died but not from drownding, she was injured and bleeding meaning vampire's can die from blood loss. we see this with alexander corvinus but it was implied that had he wanted to he could have sped up his healing processess and survived. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.